7 Ways to Improve Your Smile
1. Whitening---There are only a couple products you can try at home, whitening toothpastes and in-office/at-home bleaching. Always consult your dentist and he/she will be able to tell you which products would work best for your teeth.
2. A Crown---Crowns are a great way to cover teeth that are colored, chipped, or badly shaped. A crown not only will make your teeth look better, it will also help strengthen your teeth. Crowns are used for numerous things; creating bridges, protecting a weak tooth, or replacing/restoring a tooth that is already broken.
3. Veneers---A Veneer is a thin shell made from tooth-colored material. It is designed to cover the front side of the tooth. A dentist will have to remove a small amount of the enamel from your tooth so that the shell fits easily. Veneers are meant to look like your natural teeth.
4. Bonding---If you are not happy with the way your teeth look, bonding might be the answer you are looking for. Bonding can restore the natural look of your teeth. The Bonding process is where the dentist attaches/bonds a material directly on your tooth. Your tooth enamel and dentin are then fused together with the bonding material, usually porcelain, and resides on the tooth to create a strong structure that also looks great.
5. Implants---This tecnique is an extremely popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. The Dentist will surgically place the implant in the upper or lower jaw. The implant is usually made with titanium and other materials. An implant is designed to hold restored dental work like crowns or bridges. Implants are a long term option to restore your smile.
6. Brushing/Flossing---While this is an obvious one, it is one of the most important. Brush twice and floss at least once a day to prevent cavities and improve your overall oral health.Best Way to Improve My Smile Linwood NJ 08221
7.Regular Dentist Visits--- This is something you should do twice a year. It is one of the easiest ways to improve your smile. Not only will he/she check for cavities or oral disease and do a routine cleaning, your dentist can also provide your options in making your smile even brighter.
Everyone here at Dr. Peter Wiesel's Dental office is SUPER excited to help you with all your dental needs. We pride ourselves on providing you with outstanding service and invite you to to come see why we are the Best of 2015 in Dental Care for New Jersey! Give us a call to schedule your appointment now! Contact us at 609-927-5300.